www.best-pr.net
Text Links Diffusion
>student charity
>aumenta il google page ra
>agenzia matrimoniale russ
>agenzie matrimoniali onli
>meet italian friends love
>incontri,amicizie,amiche,
>amore,love,incontri,matri
>cerca ristoranti
>quotidiano informatica in
>moto, racing e motocorse

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dear visitor, I need your help.


I'm a studying for my degree at the university of London and the living expenses plus 9,000£ of tutition fees makes my existence a nightmare.








Please, click on the button "make a donation".
You need ONLY a credit/debit card and no subscription to anything.

With your help I'll be able to study and to pursue my dream of becoming the barrister of needy people who are alone against the malice of the powerful lobbies.


Please,
donate as much as you can
Thanks.
Your help means much to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home